Tucson Car Transport is licensed and bonded. Any order is subject to acceptance by the Company. Any order can be canceled by the Company. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to the Customer without explanation.
- The Customer authorizes the Company to arrange shipping between the locations of pick-up and delivery specified in the Carrier Order Form.
- All the auto transport services are provided door-to-door. In case of inaccessibility of one or both of the locations, other locations will be chosen with the agreement of the Customer.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to prepare the vehicle for shipping prior the pick-up. It is required that all the loose parts and fragile accessories are properly secured or removed from the vehicle. All the damage occurred to these parts in the process of shipping or done by these parts, as well as their loss are responsibility of the Customer.
- No items should be places inside of the vehicle. They will not be insured.
- At the pick-up and drop-off the vehicle will be inspected by the Customer and the Company’s carrier. All the damage must be noted in the Bill of Lading. If there are no notes about the damage that occurred during the shipping and the Bill of Lading is signed, it means the vehicle is delivered in good condition and the Company’s carrier is no longer responsible for it.
- The Company’s carrier provides minimum of $250,000 of cargo insurance and $1,000,000 of liability insurance. The Customer’s vehicle is under the carrier’s responsibility during the transport.
- All the shipping dates are estimates.
The Company is not responsible for the weather conditions.
To place an order, a deposit is required. The deposit depends on the type and the condition of the Customer’s vehicle.
The Company is not responsible for rental fees.
Tucson Car Transport has a No Fee Cancellation policy if the order is cancelled sooner than 24 hours before the estimated pick-up date.